The globalIron Oxide Pigment Marketis forecast to reach USD 2.60 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The nitrobenzene and cast iron are the raw materials used for manufacturing synthetic products. As an intermediate for the production of polishes, pesticides, dyes, solvents, anti-odorant agents, synthetic rubber, and lubricant, the scope of application for nitrobenzene is increasing in other industries, expected to increase the price of nitrobenzene for the production of iron oxide pigment. The pigments are naturally produced in types of ores like sienna, magnetite, goethite, ochre, umber, and hematite. They can also be produced synthetically by prime processes such as reduction of organic compounds by iron, iron compounds thermal deposition, and precipitation of iron salt. Large chemical manufacturers, including Lanxess and BASF SE, have changed their focus to using new technology to produce high-quality pigments by adopting acceptable standards. For creating different colors in both synthetic and natural goods, the element above is expected to have a positive impact on the businesses. Nevertheless, strict environmental regulations against synthetic Iron Oxide Pigment manufacturing and price volatility of raw materials are likely to affect the growth of the Iron Oxide Pigments Market during the review period.
High demand for decorative-property coatings in buildings and transportation infrastructure has led to the higher penetration of red iron oxide pigments in different industries. Changing customer tastes to more vibrant colors has driven innovation in RD for various iron oxide pigment applications. Rising disposable income and growing population in the region have resulted in high demand for automobiles. Because automotive coatings are a significant market application, request for cars is expected to rise shortly to complement growth and development.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3363
Key participants include Jiangsu Yuxing Industry Trade Co. Ltd., Kolorjet Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., Applied Minerals Inc., Hunan Three-Ring Pigments Co. Ltd., Huntsman Corporation, Titan Kogyo Ltd., Cathay Industries, LANXESS AG, BASF SE, and Kronos Worldwide, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on the product, natural pigment generated a revenue of USD 0.82 billion in 2019. It projected to rise with a CAGR of 4.1% in the forecast period due to increasing technological advances, coupled with increased demand for environmentally friendly products.
- The yellow color pigment expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.3% in the forecasted period, owing to all plastics engineering, including acrylonitrile butadiene styrene and polyamide.
- The construction sector is the major contributor to the Iron Oxide Pigment Market. The construction area of the Asia Pacific region is the major shareholder of the market and held around 35.2% of the market in the year 2019, owing to the high demand for the product, particularly in concrete blocks.
- The Asia Pacific dominated the market for Iron Oxide Pigment in 2019. The region's consistent focus on cost-effective and innovative procedures that are adopted in the area is driving the market. The Asia Pacific region held approximately 35.2% of the market, followed by Europe, which contains around 27.3% market in the year 2019.
Get Discount on the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3363
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Iron Oxide Pigment Market on the basis of product, color, application, and region:
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Color Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; 2017-2027, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Browse Complete Report Iron Oxide Pigment Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/iron-oxide-pigment-market
Regional analysis section covers analysis of the Iron Oxide Pigment market in the major geographies of the world including North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa with regards to production and consumption pattern, supply and demand ratio, import/export, revenue contribution, market share and market size, and presence of key players in the region.
Detailed Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. For further query on the report and customization, please connect with us. Our team will ensure you get the report best suited for your needs.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help clients make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com